A Workplace Environment Company
Providing Endless Possibilities. Headquartered in the Philadelphia area, we are the region’s Platinum Level Steelcase office furniture dealership. We serve Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
- To create innovative workspaces that allow our clients to enhance performance
- To execute superior service allowing our clients to focus on their business
- To form a partnership through shared goals and measurable results
We have grown to be a key partner for organizations including Corporate clients ranging from Fortune 500 to startup businesses. We also provide a range of solutions geared toward Healthcare, Higher Education, K-12, Federal and State/Local Government.
By weaving together people, process, product and place, we connect the dots between concept and execution. As your partner, we take the time to understand your needs and aspirations. Those insights help us develop innovative solutions that meet your business needs today. At the same time, our solutions provide the flexibility to accommodate tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities. Because an integrated workspace inspires performance.
- Corporate Interiors is a unique organization which offers a new perspective for our associates, our clients and our partners.
- We have amazing manufacturing Alliances. Learn about our expertise and value.
- Where are our showrooms located? We’re positioned to support Delaware, Southern New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area, with our WorkLife Studio in Wayne, PA and our Operational Hub and Renewed Environments manufacturing facility in New Castle, DE.
- Our people are what make us unique. Our leadership makes it a priority to develop the careers and resources for each and every Corporate Interiors employee.
- We are an officially certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
The diverse product solutions from Corporate Interiors provide an integrated portfolio of furniture settings. We offer user-centered technologies and interior architectural products across a range of price points. Our furniture portfolio includes panel-based and freestanding furniture systems and complementary products such as storage, tables and ergonomic worktools. Our seating products include chairs which are highly ergonomic, seating that can be used in collaborative or casual settings. We provide specialty seating for specific vertical markets such as healthcare and education. Our technology solutions support group collaboration by integrating furniture and technology. Our interior architectural products include full and partial height walls and doors.
Corporate Interiors is a Steelcase Platinum Partner
Corporate Interiors is one of 25 high performance Steelcase dealerships in the US and Canada that was recognized as a Steelcase Platinum Partner for 2015. This is the third consecutive year that Corporate Interiors has achieved this recognition, with the criteria for achievement expanding each year. Corporate Interiors is the only Steelcase dealer in the Philadelphia, Delaware or Southern New Jersey marketplace to obtain this notable designation.
Each day, Steelcase dealer partners work hard to deliver a best-in-class experience to customers across the United States and Canada, meeting high standards for quality and performance. Some dealerships stand out as extraordinary partners—engaging with Steelcase, customers and community to deliver exceptional value to the people and places they touch. Authorized Steelcase Dealerships who meet all eight of the evaluation criteria are recognized as Steelcase Platinum Partners.
The criteria includes:
- Financial strength
- Achievement of sales goals
- Alignment with Steelcase branding
- Participation in the Steelcase Dealer Network
- Local community involvement
- Sustainability / Environmental initiatives
- Continuing education for associates
- Exceptional Customer Satisfaction