A Workplace Environment Company
Providing Endless Possibilities. Headquartered in the Philadelphia area, we are the region’s Platinum Level Steelcase office furniture dealership serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
- To create innovative workspaces that allow our clients to enhance performance
- To execute superior service allowing our clients to focus on their business
- To form a partnership through shared goals and measurable results
We have grown to be a key partner for organizations including Corporate clients ranging from Fortune 500 to startup businesses. We also provide a range of solutions geared toward Healthcare, Higher Education, K-12, Federal and State/Local Government.
By weaving together people, process, product and place, we connect the dots between concept and execution. As your partner, we take the time to understand your needs and aspirations. Those insights help us develop innovative solutions that meet your business needs today, while providing flexibility to accommodate tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities. Because an integrated workspace inspires performance.
- Corporate Interiors is a unique organization which offers a new perspective for our associates, our clients and our partners.
- We have amazing manufacturing Alliances. Learn about our expertise and value.
- Where are our showrooms located? We’re positioned to support Delaware, Southern New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area, with locations in New Castle, DE, Conshohocken, PA and East Norriton, PA.
- Our people are what make us unique. Our leadership makes it a priority to develop the careers and resources for each and every Corporate Interiors employee.
- We are an officially certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
Our product solutions provide an integrated portfolio of furniture settings, user-centered technologies and interior architectural products across a range of price points. Our furniture portfolio includes panel-based and freestanding furniture systems and complementary products such as storage, tables and ergonomic worktools. Our seating products include chairs which are highly ergonomic, seating that can be used in collaborative or casual settings and specialty seating for specific vertical markets such as healthcare and education. Our technology solutions support group collaboration by integrating furniture and technology. Our interior architectural products include full and partial height walls and doors.