Victor2 helps create beautiful recycling options for all environments.
Features & Benefits
- VERSATILE. Placed in cafes, conference rooms and collaborative spaces. Multiple surface options (available in both veneer and laminate) allow you to blend across Steelcase product lines.
- MOBILITY. The mobile unit can be moved and can be used for food service or tray storage.
- EASE OF ACCESS. Front access on the freestanding unit and rear access on the mobile unit makes servicing quick and effortless.
- INSERTS. Choose from 8 interchangeable inserts to create a recycling center that fits the needs of your space. Icons give clear direction for disposal and recycling. Comes standard in English/Spanish/French.
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES (freestanding unit only). Tray shelf for use in cafe areas. Changeable display board gives clear direction for waste disposal and recycling.
Designed by Steelcase Design Studio in collaboration with HOK Product Design.
Steelcase’s history of innovation and sustainability began 100 years ago with Victor, a metal wastebasket designed to reduce fires caused by ashes in wicker wastebaskets.
- Indoor Advantage Gold certified from Scientific Certification Systems. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- Contributes to LEED certification.