Universal Storage Lateral Files Overview
Universal Storage Lateral Files are ideal for high-density paper storage.
- Depth: 18″, 24″
- Width: 30″, 36″, 42″
- Height: 16″, 22″, 28″, 40″, 52″, and 65-1/2″
- 5H standard with fixed shelf and receding door in top opening; 13.5″H opening supports binder storage
- 1″H steel top
- Finished back
- Removable drawer fronts
- Three front styles: flush, steel, proud steel and proud wood
- Six pull styles: integral (flush only), contemporary, jazz, bar, handle and c:scape (proud only)
- Tops: security, no top, laminate or wood
- Individual locking drawers
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified for indoor air quality, excluding wood veneer options. (Exclusions are SCS Indoor Advantage certified). The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard (the level level1 certification excludes wood or laminate fronts). According to BIFMA, the level conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
- MBDC Silver Cradle to Cradle Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
Click here for additional information and resources.