TS 200 Series Overview
TS 200 Series Lateral Files accommodate basic paper filing needs at an economic price.
- Depth: 18″
- Width: 30″, 36″, 42″
- Height: 28″, 40″, 52″, 65-1/2″
- Flush front with full-width integral pull
- 1″H steel top
- Finished back
- Lift-up door with fixed shelf
- Accommodates binder storage (on 65 1/2″H unit only)
- Tops: security, laminate or wood
- Lift-up door with roll-out shelf on 65 1/2″H file
- Drawer accessories: rail or divider packages
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified for indoor air quality, excluding wood veneer options. (Exclusions are SCS Indoor Advantage certified). The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level 1 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
Click here for additional information and resources.