RoomWizard is a web-based room scheduling system that solves the dilemma of connecting workers to meeting spaces.
40% of workers waste up to thirty minutes a day searching for space to collaborate. Until now. *Steelcase Workplace Survey Data 2010
RoomWizard works with a variety of calendar systems including Microsoft, Outlook, and Lotus Notes. Meetings can be managed seamlessly via web, laptop or smart phone. When workers find an open meeting space, they can reserve it instantly and get to work.
RoomWizard even keeps track of space utilization with a database that measures and reports reservation patterns.
The SnapWizard app from Steelcase captures the whiteboards notes, connects with RoomWizard and sends the content directly to meeting participants. Currently for iPhone only.
Features and Benefits
- 7″ capacitive touch screen adjust room reservation or grab a room for an impromptu meeting
- Built in web server allows users to find and reserve a room from any network PC https://louisvillemensclinic.com/viagra-online/
- Status lights red or green lights show availability https://louisvillemensclinic.com/cialis-online/
- Start button automatically release a room if occupants do not show up https://louisvillemensclinic.com/the-mens-clinic-experience/
- Reporting record room occupancy and reservation patterns, then generate reports to provide insight into space utilization
- Use RoomWizard as a stand-alone system, or seamless book rooms with an existing reservation system such as Microsoft, Outlook, Lotus Notes, or other software systems
- Warranty 3 years (including the touch screen) with an option for 5 years
Click here for additional information and resources.