USA / FP Design
IIDA Charles S. Gelber: Best of Competition International Interior Design: APEX Awards
Modern classrooms, conference spaces, and training areas need a flexible solution for their worksurface needs, and Reunion provides the perfect design and flexibility for the job. A family of tables designed for today’s complex work environment, Reunion features height-adjustable snap legs and a variety of top shapes to support all needs and sizes.
The Reunion collection is a family of tables that provide uncommon flexibility to meet real-world needs. Height-adjustable snap legs with glides or casters easily pop off for compact storage. Link legs have a patented latching mechanism that allows a single leg to gang and support two tops. Vertical channels in both wrangle wires. A wide range of top shapes and sizes support Solo, Group Work, Seminar, and Conference needs.
- Laminate or wood veneer tops
- Snap or link legs in powder coat with casters or glides
- Integrated leg wire management
- Optional horizontal wire managers, modesty panels, and flex gangers
- Optional grommets or power & data
- Storage rack available
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
For more information, and resources visit coalesse.com.