Qt PRO Overview
Qt PRO is a sound masking system engineered to provide exceptional sound masking in today’s changing workplace.
Qt PRO is a complete enterprise solution supporting multiple zones. A variety of control modules help fine-tune the appropriate solution for offices from thousands of square feet to hundreds of thousands of square feet.
In addition to sound masking, Qt PRO supports the distribution of music and paging. Network control provides the ability to adjust volume levels and control advanced features over the local area network.
Insights: Noise in the Workplace
Noise and lack of speech privacy can create a workplace full of distraction.
It’s not a new problem, just a persistent one. Recent studies demonstrate that noise and speech privacy (even more than noise) top workers’ lists of complaints. Studies also indicate that workers feel their productivity would improve if their ofﬁces were less noisy and offered improved speech privacy.
Sound masking can help. The addition of sound masking to a workplace can help reduce distraction and improve speech privacy.
QtPro vs. Plenum-Based
QtPro uniformly disperses a pre-tuned sound masking signal directly into the workspace. The result is a consistent sound throughout the space that is easily achievable without the complex tuning.
Contrarily, plenum-based sound masking systems use speakers above the ceiling to project sound upward. Obstructions in the plenum (above the ceiling) affect how and where the sound filters back into the workspace. The result is an inconsistent and unpredictable sound field.
- Direct field speaker technology provides a more uniform sound masking level.
- Paging and music capability integrated to the system.
- Simply layout and installation.
- Software included for system control and configuration.
- Flexibility for installation in unique spaces such as open plenum or drywall ceilings. Emitters are plug and play and do not require tuning.
- A variety of Qt PRO control modules allow up to six different zones and coverage up to 180.000 ft2 per control module.
Click here for additional information and resources.