Payback is the all-in-one casegood solution that works hard in any setting.
Features & benefits
- Broad range of assembled laminate components.
- Most components ship assembled.
- Outfit private offices, open plan, conference rooms, reception areas, and more.
In addition to the features listed above, Payback casegoods include:
- Classic and executive trim options (worksurface thickness, edge profile, and pull).
- Modular, non-handed components.
- Integrated power and data in desks and tables.
- Laminate or aluminum acrylic doors.
- Storage heights at 64″H and 701/2″H.
- Conference tables up to 168″W.
SCS Indoor Advantage certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
level 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View Payback’s Product Environmental Profile
Click here for additional information and resources.