What if you could remove the barriers to innovation?
Learn how media:scape can be used to foster collaboration and increase innovation.
Through the integration of furniture and technology, media:scape is reshaping the way people collaborate in a connected world.
Most collaborative work spaces today support leader-led presentations where information is controlled and shared by one person at a time. media:scape removes these barriers and democratizes how people access and share information by allowing all participants to contribute their ideas – equally, quickly and seamlessly.
- media tables: shapes specifically developed to enhance collaboration. Available in three heights: lounge, seated and standing height
- media:scape with HD videoconferencing: components to host third-party videoconferencing systems
- media lounge: seating component
- interactive technology built into media tables
- 3 year warranty on technology
- lifetime warranty on furniture components
TeamStudio is a comprehensive application for active project teams.
As a family of products, media:scape brings together people, space, and information to boost collaboration and help teams excel. media:scape augments how teams collaborate, allowing participants to access and share their digital information equally, quickly, and seamlessly.
media:scape TeamStudio is a setting designed to support active project teams.
- Removes both physical and virtual barriers
- Allows participants to freely engage with both analog and digital tools
- Creates an environment optimized for active collaboration.
- Standing height provides optimized sight lines for active
project teams and promotes alternative postures.
TeamStudio transforms as quickly as the conversation, easily hosting a large team brainstorming session or a small breakout session. media:scape TeamStudio connects local and globally distributed teams, amplifying collaboration to accelerate innovation.
- It is ideal for large and small group interactions—with or without video.
- The worksurface configuration allows for circulation between adjacent workspaces.
How it works
media:scape was designed for a “walk-up and connect” experience. Open. Connect. Share.
- Open the media well and remove a Puck™
- Connect the Puck to your laptop
- Share what’s on your laptop by pressing the Puck™
Your team members can do the same. Sharing made simple, quick and seamless … to increase productivity and innovation.
- media:scape technology components are RoHS/WEEE
- The puck is designed for easy disassembly.
- Some cabling is PVC free.
- PVC-free edge banding is also available.
- media:scape is SCS Indoor Advantage™ Indoor Air Quality Certified – both as systems furniture (excluding wood options) and as a lounge. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- media:scape is level™ 1 certified, both as systems furniture and as a lounge. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View media:scape’s Product Environmental Profile.
For tech support, contact us at 1-800-334-4922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for additional information and resources