Collaboration takes shape with media:scape lounge.
media:scape lounge was designed to create collaborative work settings to support teams. It also integrates seamlessly with media:scape.
With seven unique lounge pieces; straight, straight inverted, backless, right corner, left corner, reverse left and revers right, media:scape lounge is designed to be easily reconfigurable in a variety of way to accomodate a variety of settings.
media:scape lounge is available in three different fabric orientations:
- Entire lounge as one fabric
- Top of the lounge is one fabric while sides are second fabric
- Seat surface and back is one fabric while all other panels are a second fabric
media:scape Lounge fabric is available in select Steelcase and DesignTex fabrics. Also available in leather, vinyl and non-patterned COM, COL or COV.
Also, glides are available in a variety of finishes.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View media:scape’s Product Environmental Profile.