Kick is a furniture systems that offers simplicity through form, function and price to satisfy the demands of today’s customer.
- Applications ranging from panel based to open plan environments using Kick systems and Kick freestanding.
- Blend of open collaboration with low panels and full glass panels to enclosed privacy with tall panels, stackers and a sliding door option.
- Thin profile is perfect for high density areas where optimization of real estate is a critical business issue.
- Monolithic panels available in fabric, perforated steel or full glass.
- Spanning stackers in glass and fabric that can stack up to three high for maximum flexibility.
- Simple product design that allows for quick adds and changes to an application.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
- level 1 certified. According to BIFMA, the level conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
Click here for additional information and resources.