FlexFrame defines the new standard of performance in workwalls.
Benefits & features
- Components can be changed and reconfigured without touching the drywall
- Designed by Steelcase Design Studio in collaboration with Jorge Pensi Design Studio
- Embedded technology support, work-enhancing modular components, and built-in flexibility
- Based on extensive Steelcase research of knowledge workers and work processes
- Frames, shelves, skins, bins, drawers, desks, and Piling Center
- Workwall comes in four heights (23″-82″) and widths from 24″-144″
- Heights coordinate with Elective Elements 6 and many other product lines
- Components reconfigure without disrupting drywall
- Skins available in wood, laminate, fabric and back painted glass
- Shelves available in wood or laminate
- FlexFrame is available with or without skins
- Technology integration includes LED lighting, power and data connections, and wire management capabilities
SCS Indoor Advantage certified for indoor air quality. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).
level 2 certified. According to BIFMA, the level conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.
View FlexFrame’s Product Environmental Profile.