Website Corporate Interiors
The Project Coordinator(“PC”) supports the account relationship and has a high level of client contact. The PC will be expected to have a strong understanding of the contracts between any clients and the Company to ensure compliance and achievement of job costed gross profit. Furthermore, the PC will positively manage communication between other departments of CI to ensure a positive customer experience. The PC will be able to tell our interwoven story and remain up-to-date on all product lines available and able to make informed product recommendations. Overall, the Project Coordinator is a client facing position that requires a willingness to engage in all aspects of the project at a high level.
- Work order Management
- Receive/distribute all client work orders
- Update status from inception through completion
- Manage work order completion within deadlines established by client
- Close Work orders with accurate billing hours
- Customer Facing Reporting
- Assist in preparing monthly service levels and spending packaging for the client
- Reconciling 360 hours to Hedberg to explain varianPC to the client
- Analyze cost avoidance report before it is sent to the customer. Focus on opportunities for customer and company to grow the relationship
- Continued education and proficiency in software applications, like Microsoft Office Suite, Hedberg, and Adobe products.
- Familiarity with Corporate Interiors’ physical environment, culture, and business style/strategy.
- Ability to prioritize workflow to handle a diversity of tasks at once and meet deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Express self clearly and professionally in both written and verbal form.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, administrative, and critical thinking skills.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration a plus.
- 2 – 5+ years project coordination and/or customer service experience.
About Our Company:
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression, and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
Corporate Interiors is widely recognized as the largest re-manufacturer of office furniture in the Philadelphia Region. The Company partners with clients to provide inspirational workplace environments. This encompasses an extensive collection of workspace furniture solutions; architectural solutions; custom millwork; flooring; audiovisual integrations; comprehensive in-house design and project management capabilities; and manufacturer of eco-friendly new furniture.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com for consideration. Please clearly identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please include your salary requirements.