Website Corporate Interiors
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining inventory control procedures while continually updating the inventory utilizing the programs and software supplied.
- Receives delivered supplies, materials, and equipment into Hedberg and Epicor; confirms that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quantity, condition, model number, etc; completes all necessary paperwork for stock items received, and forwards to the supervisor.
- Based on work order requirements; pull appropriate items to be utilized to fulfill orders and stage in appropriate areas to be worked on including the delivery of raw materials to machinery utilizing a forklift or cart.
- Weekly cycle counts of inventory verifying the accuracy of inventory tracking system.
- Evaluate current inventory to determine the best use of space and financial impact.
- Schedule, pull, and stage products to be sent to trash or recycling.
- Clean aisle ways.
- Receives outbound finished materials and goods utilizing Hedberg and Epicor, prints all required receiving documents and product stickers, coordinates transfers with CI Operations, and verifies all quantities and conditions of outbound order are met. Reports any discrepancies to supervisor immediately.
- Works with the sales team, sales support, and other operational associates to make sure client needs are met.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Identifies new opportunities to streamline inventory
- Develops, implements and maintains processes as related to inbound receipt and outbound shipping of goods
- Works to achieve Key Performance Indicator goals as set by Production Manager
- Continuously looks for ways to enhance and improve the job function
- Attend and participate in all company issued training and meetings
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all Renewed Environments Products and Services
- Keep current with new products and services.
- Previous shipping and receiving experience.
- Excellent written, technical and communication skills.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Assertive, flexible and displays a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Background in the contract interiors industry preferred.
- Familiar with Steelcase furniture solutions preferred.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift experience desired
About Our Company:
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression, and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
Corporate Interiors is widely recognized as the largest re-manufacturer of office furniture in the Philadelphia Region. The Company partners with clients to provide inspirational workplace environments. This encompasses an extensive collection of workspace furniture solutions; architectural solutions; custom millwork; flooring; audiovisual integrations; comprehensive in-house design and project management capabilities; and manufacturer of eco-friendly new furniture.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please clearly identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please include your salary requirements.