Website Corporate Interiors
The primary goal of this position is to increase opportunities, sales volume and profit through design submissions for current and prospective clients and proposals. This position requires an understanding of space planning, product specifications, and budgets in relation to interior design with effective communication to co-workers and clients.
- Supports sales force with design/CAD drawings.
- Prepares design estimates.
- Assists sales with sales proposals and other sales support activities as needed.
- Manage proposal requests to ensure schedules correspond with proposals.
- Understands and actively promotes the company and department procedures.
- Ability to competently and efficiently manage and implement any size project.
- Thorough understanding of list, net, and sell price concepts and importance of lead times.
- Understanding of company and department procedures and policies.
- Identifies customer needs and proposes solutions as needed.
- Regular and effective communication with sales team for project status.
- Identify and enlist resources necessary to effectively service the customer.
- Interface with Operations team to meet customer needs.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of problems relating to invoicing, billing, and price discrepancies.
- Previous design experience, contract furniture design, and product experience preferred
- CET Software experience preferred
- Experience with CAD or similar software
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Education & Experience:
- Degree or certification pertaining to design/interior design
- Experience with enterprise management software
About Our Company:
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression, and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
Corporate Interiors is widely recognized as the largest re-manufacturer of office furniture in the Philadelphia Region. The Company partners with clients to provide inspirational workplace environments. This encompasses an extensive collection of workspace furniture solutions; architectural solutions; custom millwork; flooring; audiovisual integrations; comprehensive in-house design and project management capabilities; and manufacturer of eco-friendly new furniture.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please clearly identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please include your salary requirements