Website Corporate Interiors
Exceptional ground floor opportunity for an Audio Visual Engineer to take a lead role in the growth of AVolution AV. The AV engineer must have exceptional written and verbal communication skill and have the ability to confidently communicate to the client, the sales team and his technical staff in all settings. A minimum of five years’ experience designing commercial AV systems in the following vertical markets is required; Corporate, Healthcare, Government, and Higher Education. You will work directly alongside the Management team to develop and build new opportunities through a high energy team environment.
- Working with the sales team to build opportunities by providing detailed needs assessment, including client meetings and site surveys.
- Assist sales team in providing a detailed system solution and scope of work for clients review.
- Provide detailed drawings for all facets of the project.
- Create quality AV system designs to meet customer needs.
- Create/edit line diagrams and floor plans in CAD or similar program
- Possess a good understanding of Crestron, Extron and AMX control systems; programming experience of systems is ideal.
- Ability to communicate with technical staff; providing guidance on installation procedures and troubleshooting on projects.
- Demonstrate effective communication with customers and construction site supervisors.
- Assist with field service support when necessary.
Working Knowledge of the Following Systems/Software:
- Major manufacturers VTC equipment such as Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom, Tandberg.
- Creston, Extron, AMX, Control systems.
- Biamp/ Nexia, Clear One, QSC sound systems.
- Extron, Crestron switchers
- Bridge/ control systems such as Codian, LifeSize, Radvision.
- Windows Server
- AMX, Extron, Crestron Programming would be ideal.
- Experience with field installations.
- Audio DSP programming.
- Autodesk- AutoCAD /Microsoft – Visio
- D-tools experience a plus
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience designing commercial AV systems
- CTS-D, CTS-I a, Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, Preferred
- AMX, Crestron, Cisco, Extron, Biamp, preferred.
About Our Company:
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression, and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
Corporate Interiors is widely recognized as the largest re-manufacturer of office furniture in the Philadelphia Region. The Company partners with clients to provide inspirational workplace environments. This encompasses an extensive collection of workspace furniture solutions; architectural solutions; custom millwork; flooring; audiovisual integrations; comprehensive in-house design and project management capabilities; and manufacturer of eco-friendly new furniture.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com for consideration. Please clearly identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please include your salary requirements.