Website Corporate Interiors
The AV Accounts Manager is responsible for qualifying and prioritizing potential new accounts and analyzing the best strategic approach to maximize territory penetration to meet or exceed aggressive monthly GP quotas set for the division. The individual will be expected to work closely with the AVolution team to transition projects from the sales phase project management and installation. The account manager will be required to attend regular department meetings and may be called upon to attend marketing or sales meetings.
- Contacts regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders. Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
- Prepare estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs. Create bid responses and generate proposals for new design/build projects.
- Works with the sales team, sales support, and other operational associates including AV engineering, project management, AV service and & installation to make sure client needs are met.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
- Accountable for maintaining a strong sales pipeline with detailed reporting.
- Identifies prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Monitors market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales. Participates in promotional activities (telemarketing, direct mail, follow-ups, etc.) Actively participates in network events to develop business leads.
Develops strong relationships and an atmosphere of trust with the customer. Obtain high level of customer satisfaction by meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of selling video conferencing, managed services, and network infrastructure business.
- Experience selling some of the following; network services, unified communications, VoIP, SIP, H.323, Cisco Telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, Extron, Creston, AMX products, as well as integration, professional and managed services.
- Excellent communications skills, organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools.
- Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end-user customers.
- Direct selling experience in the AV/VTC area is a plus.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
Education & Experience:
- A. /B.S. degree in related field preferred.
- 5+ years in video conferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is desired.
- CTS-I, CTS-D, or equivalent training is preferred.
About Our Company:
Corporate Interiors is a customer-focused organization specializing in workplace environments. From our foundation in 1985, our shape, progression, and prosperity have been formed by listening to the marketplace and understanding the strategic direction of the clients we serve.
Corporate Interiors is widely recognized as the largest re-manufacturer of office furniture in the Philadelphia Region. The Company partners with clients to provide inspirational workplace environments. This encompasses an extensive collection of workspace furniture solutions; architectural solutions; custom millwork; flooring; audiovisual integrations; comprehensive in-house design and project management capabilities; and manufacturer of eco-friendly new furniture.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please clearly identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please include your salary requirements.