Our project managers work in tandem with our clients, designers and installers, to monitor and ensure project flow and accuracy from the pre-installation phase through completion.
Our ability to manage projects from small box moves to major installations is handled through a team-based approach, thus allowing us to be efficient and effective every time.
The Project Manager will clearly define roles and responsibilities for all team members:
- Have the authority to make critical decisions quickly and has a direct line of communication to Steelcase and Corporate Interiors executives
- Work directly with the Corporate Interiors project team to plan, coordinate, deliver, receive and install all the products within the scope of the project
- Lead a team of professionals including Steelcase and Corporate Interiors support personnel, procurement specialists, multiple installation crews on site and a site leader/foreman for each site installation crew. https://raleighperio.com/order-doxycycline/
- This team of experts will focus on satisfying the client’s needs in a highly collaborative environment and will maintain urgency throughout the entire project.
- While collaborative in nature, the team will respect clear lines of authority and communication. https://raleighperio.com/buy-ventolin-online/
- The Project Manager is the contact point for issue resolution and escalation. https://raleighperio.com/buy-cialis-online/
The Project Manager performs, facilitates or manages the execution of the following project related functions:
- Oversee project and direct processes and resources
- Stakeholder kick-off meeting – assign roles and tasks and align expectations
- Multi-level project scheduling – 1) project milestone schedule; 2) 2-4 week advance resource scheduling; 3) detailed project activities schedule; 4) daily resource scheduling
- Pre-order checklist – documents scope, specification, and timing details
- Design and application support
- Automated specials quoting process
- Installation drawings and furniture specifications
- Pre-installation coordination meetings
- Installation, site and quality control supervision
- Trade and inspections coordination
- Best practice order management procedures:
- Digital and seamless transfer of furniture specifications into the Steelcase Order Fulfillment System
- Automated quote processing and acknowledgments to minimize issues
- Quality checks of order documents
- Documented guidelines; i.e., mock-up ordering procedures
- Ease of securing manufacturing reservations to secure advance delivery dates
- Owner sign-off checkpoints
- Digital change form for change requests
- Automated notifications of status
- Progress reporting
- Manufacture and shipping tracking
- Close-out procedures – pre-punch lists, as-builts, owner manual, attic stock, etc.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction throughout process