Sit and be moved. Literally.
Under the seat cushion of the Move chair lies an innovative support system that conforms to your body. Flexors inside the seat curve with your curves and move as you move. So move around. Versatile, stackable, and environmental.
Special 6.9% financing available for a limited time to qualified commercial customers.
The Move chair is available with the following options:
- Fixed arms or armless
- Non-upholstered backrest or upholstered backrest
- Casters or glides
Arctic white, midnight, sterling, platinum or black back shell
Platinum, midnight, or black legs
Available in a large variety of Steelcase upholstery, healthcare fabrics and Customer's Own Materials (COMs).
Under the slim upholstered seat of the Move chair is a system of dynamic flexors that curve to fit your curves. Using LiveSeat™ ergonomic technology developed for our Think® work chair, Move's seat flexors create a comfort pocket that supports you and moves with you.
The Move chair stacks 5-high.
The Move chair has been tested to support individuals up to 300 lbs and is backed by the Steelcase North America Lifetime Warranty.
The Move chair's environmental achievements include:
- The Move chair received Gold Cradle to Cradle Product Certification from McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry (MBDC), which assessed the materials in Move for safety to human and environmental health. The Cradle to Cradle Product Certification places a major emphasis on the human and ecological health impacts of a material's ingredients, and focuses on the ability to recycle or safely compost that material. In addition, companies seeking certification are required to meet strict criteria for social fairness and corporate practices and ethics.
- A portion of the power used in manufacturing comes from renewable energy sources.
- Powder-coat painting is VOC-free and free of heavy metals, helping to reduce pollution.
- Made with up to 21% recycled materials.
- Up to 99% recyclable at the end of its life.
- With only seven screws, Move is easy to disassemble for recycling with common hand tools in less than five minutes.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality
- The Move chair is level™ 2 certified to the BIFMA e3 sustainability standard. According to BIFMA, the level™ conformance mark ensures a comprehensive, independent and impartial assessment of the environmental and social impacts of a product’s manufacture. level makes it easy to identify products that have been evaluated against a consensus-based, multi-attribute sustainability standard.